Most of you know very well about Page Rank and also will be familiar with its importance and benefits. It is very good news for webmasters who were working on their Page Rank, that Google has updated page ranks of websites / blogs on 4 February 2013. Webmaster, who worked really very hard and maintain their websites/blog in a good manner are rewarded with good PR. My this blog TechFabler got page rank 0 to 1 just within a short span of time and this is really good to see. I think for me and many other webmasters it is Valentine’s Day gift for all of us from Google. Now it is expected that the next Page Rank update will be carried out in June-2013.
What is Page Rank?
Page Rank is a link analysis algorithm that was introduced by Larry Page in 1998. This algorithm keeps record of all incoming backlinks to your website / blog. Whenever search engine robots crawl your website / blog they check the number of incoming links pointing towards your website and pointing towards other websites from your website. On the base of quality backlinks this algorithm assigns page rank for a website from 0 to 10.
Benefits of Page Rank:
1. Websites with high page rank known as authority websites and get good place in SERP (Search Engine Result Page), more organic traffic because when your site will be appear in good place in SERP then people will be comfortable to like it.
2. Websites with high page rank crawl and index rapidly by search engines.
3. With a good PR, you will get bombard with guest post proposals. Because many SEO companies and freelancers like to get backlinks from high PR sites via guest posts.
4. If your website has a good PR, then many people especially webmasters and SEO experts will like to comment on your website / blog. So that they can gets a good link pointing to their websites. According to me it is a good sign that your visitors are busy in discussion on your website and adding life to it.
5. Having a good PR really boosts the capability of your website / blog to attract plenty of money. Money can be made by Google Adsense, Sponsored Links, advertisements and many other programs are available online, you can choose best according to your mind.
Read This also: How to Increase Blog Page Rank Fast
How to get Higher Page Rank:
1. Always depend on quality of contents not on quality, try to produce quality and unique contents.
2. Update your website / blog regularly and get quality backlinks from high PR websites.
3. Create a good XML sitemap and submit it to Google, Yahoo and Bing webmaster tools.
4. Make page titles unique and add relevant Meta info.
5. Interlink as many posts as possible with relevant keywords.
6. Post your website / blog link to social media sites and make good relation with people on social media sites.